[KinoSearch] index is locked by 'locks/write.lock' in KinoSearch-0.30_11

dapatrick@pobox.com darian at criticode.com
Tue Aug 24 10:29:44 PDT 2010

Hello,

I'm using the latest developer release of KinoSearch and am receiving the error

index is locked by 'locks/write.lock', kino_Indexer_init at core/KinoSearch/Index/Indexer.c line 92

This occurs with the following very simple code:

	my $indexer = KinoSearch::Index::Indexer->new(
		index    => 'data/kino',
		schema   => Foo::Schema->new(),
		create   => 1,
		truncate => 1,
	);

(Foo::Schema is a subclass of KinoSearch::Plan::Schema.)

Am I doing something incorrectly? It seems that the error occurs as soon as I construct the Indexer before I've done any actual work.

--
Darian Anthony Patrick, Criticode LLC
Office:     (215) 789-9956
XMPP/SMTP:  darian at criticode.com