[KinoSearch] Fwd: CPAN Upload: S/SP/SPROUT/KSx-Highlight-Summarizer-0.05.tar.gz

Marvin Humphrey marvin at rectangular.com
Sun May 10 15:17:30 PDT 2009

On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 01:53:21PM -0700, webmasters at ctosonline.org wrote:
> For anyone interested, this has been updated to work with rev. 4551.
>
> >   KSx-Highlight-Summarizer-0.05.tar.gz

Nice!

We'll probably have to update again reasonably soon, when I finish
implementing the new design -- but the subject of multiple excerpts came up in
the Lucene/Lucy discussion, so it shouldn't be hard to make the next
adapatation.

BTW, I see the docs specify List::Util as a prerequisite.  However, KS
requires Perl 5.8.3 as a minimum version, and List::Util became core in 5.7.3:

$ perl -MModule::CoreList -e 'print Module::CoreList->first_release("List::Util") . "\n"'
5.007003

... so you can zap that.

Marvin Humphrey